Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Relaxing Weekend

Do you know how difficult it is to get a picture of a hummingbird? It's tough! This is the best I've been able to get. Jason and I love watching the hummingbirds! They're such awesome little creatures.
I took a few pictures of the view from our house today. It's Beautiful!!! I love seeing this view everyday.

I also took this picture today. Jason put up a couple of American flags and I think they add a lot to the house!This is the shed in the back yard. We planted a little garden around it.

Here's a close-up of our tomatoes.

Earlier this week Jason and Murphy did some work on the bathroom. Check out Jason's beard.Later that day, Charlie helped Jason send some emails. It's a good thing that Jason has so much help around the house! ;-)
Jason and I went to a political dinner last night and I talked Jason into a picture. We don't have a lot of occasions to get dressed up :-)

No comments: