Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the winner is...

LILO!
Nearly a month ago, Jason and I went to see Dockdogs in Virginia Beach as you might remember from a previous post. While we were there I registered to win a "small pet cage" from Care-A-Lot Pet Supply. Actually I registered for 3 different cages. They were all different sizes and had different small pet supplies inside. Yesterday, I received a call from the store telling me I won the 3-tiered cage and all the goodies inside! Today I went to the store to pick it up. This won't replace Lilo's current cage (shown above) but it makes life easier for when we need to transport her to a different location. It's so exciting to win something!

Here's a picture!

And here's a better look at all the goodies inside.


Here, Lilo is trying to con me into giving her another raisin :-)

No comments: