Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MARCH MADNESS!!!

It's almost that time of the year again! I can't wait! Kansas plays on Thursday and UNC plays on Friday. I love this time of year! I filled out 10 brackets on ESPN.com. Apparently that's the maximum # you can fill out :-)
Also, Jason and I just got tickets to the 1st 2 rounds of the NCAA women's tournament in Norfolk. UNC women are playing on Sunday at noon. Hopefully they'll win and we'll also see them play on Tuesday. I think it's pretty cool that even though we didn't make it to Chapel Hill to see some games, the Tarheels are coming to us! Unfortunately the KU women's team didn't make it to the big dance. If you happen to watch the NCAA women's tournament on tv look for me and Jason. Maybe we'll make a big sign so we'll be easier to find :-) First I'll make sure it's televised!

No comments: