Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sneaky!

If you've been reading the blog you know I'm knitting my first pair of socks (for Jason). This little guy has been quite useful along the way. Isn't it cute!


It's a tape measure!

I had my trusty tape measure beside me as I was knitting this morning because I am getting close to the toe and need to know when to stop knitting the foot. Charlie was also beside me on the couch. Little did I know, he was eyeballing the lamb. I still didn't suspect anything as he nonchalantly got off the couch and walked over to the door, one of his favorite places to lie down. I just happened to look up and saw this:
That's right! He had the sheep by the tail!

This is what happened when I walked over to take it away from him.

Isn't he a sneak!?! He cracks me up!

No comments: