Monday, April 7, 2008

GO JAYHAWKS!!!

Tonight the Kansas Jayhawks play for the NCAA Basketball Championship against Memphis. We're cheering for KU of course! That's Jason's alma mater. KU beat my alma mater, UNC, on Saturday night. Needless to say, we were a house divided that night! :-) We actually didn't even watch it because we didn't want to cause any hard feelings against each other while we were cheering on our respective teams. We each have no problem whatsoever cheering for each other's teams any other time but when they're playing eachother it's tough! I love my Tarheels but I'm also happy to see Kansas doing so well. I want them to win the championship!!!

Tomorrow I'll post some pictures from last week. My mom and dad came to visit us. We had a great time and got some good photos too!

For tonight I'll leave you with some photos from last night of the dogs.






No comments: